SpagoBI provides specific tools for social network listening and monitoring, crucial to make proper decisions and develop effective business strategies.
Thanks to a diversified set of insights, you can extract and analyze data flowing on Social Networks (i.e. Twitter), including but not limited to keywords, hashtags, followers, short-links and SpagoBI documents. Analysis can be performed on real-time data (stream of tweet data) or historic data (regarding a specific time period).
Here is an overview of the available features:
- Summary – overview dashboard including general information on total number of tweets, retweets and replies, as well as timelines, used devices and ranking;
- Topics – tag clouds providing insights on hashtags and topics extracted out of Twitter, analyzed through R;
- Network – multiple insights on key influencers, mentions and users’ interactions, visualized over charts or geographic maps;
- Distribution – a world map capturing users’ distribution, colored according to their density over countries/states;
- Impact – time trend of followers and clicks on the monitored short-links;
- Sentiment – analysis of tweet polarity (positive, negative and neutral) thanks to R. Topics are monitored and represented through radars and bar charts.
Download SpagoBI 5 and try it now!