Engineering Group and SpagoBI supported the BDVA (Big Data Value Association) summit taking place in Madrid (Spain) on June 17-19, 2015. The agenda included one day of keynotes and two days of parallel working group sessions, focusing on opportunities and challenges offered by Big Data within the European community. SpagoBI participated in various working groups and had a stand in the exhibition area.
- Image Export, of each widget and of the entire cockpit;
- XLSX Export of data shown in each widget;
- Customizable number style in the HTML Widget;
- Uniform text style management in all types of widgets:
- Text style configuration options in the labels of the graphs;
- Text style configuration of the selector widget;
- User_id and user_role profile attributes automatically valorised for each user;
- New checkbox in charts legend to display/hide values;
- Setting areas and lines as target on charts;
- Sorting the cross-table also using a not displayed column;
- Color customization of charts to associate the same color to a certain category / series
- Name editing of the cockpits created in the “My Workspace” section;
- Creation of menus with more than 2 levels;
- Cloning of a QBE data set;
- Creation of a file data set starting from an XLSX format;
- Management of the TIMESTAMP type in the data set creation function.
KNOWAGE suite reached a new important milestone thanks to the joint effort of Knowage Labs and the open source community: KNOWAGE 6.3.1 is now available.
From the previous version the following changes have been made:
– Knowage Core
Here the full package to easily upgrade to Knowage 6.3: http://release.ow2.org/knowage/6.3.1/