The upcoming SpagoBI 4 is presented at Solutions Linux 2013
Rome (Italy), 28th May 2013 – At Solutions Linux – an international conference opening today in Paris – the SpagoBI Competency Center of Engineering Group presents the latest news of the open source Business Intelligence suite, whose stand is located within OW2 Village, the global open source community of which Engineering Group is co-founding member.
The new version of SpagoBI suite is characterized by a brand new design, ensuring an increasing usability of the suite. The main new features, which are completely released as open source software, concern:
- Self-service BI, allowing everyone to develop their Business Intelligence analysis independently and easily, even with private data;
- Big Data, to analyze information coming from heterogeneous sources and large amounts of data;
- Mobile BI, offering a considerable improvement of the existing features;
- In-memory analysis, to explore one’s data in an agile way, enabling effective and aware business decision-making processes.
SpagoBI participates in various sections of the conference program, including:
- OW2 session, taking place on May 28th
- the conference track on BI and Big Data, taking place on May 29th
- daily presentations within OW2 Village.
SpagoBI 4.0 will be released starting from June 15th. Afterwards, it will be presented during a roadshow taking place in Paris, Milan, Rome, Porto Alegre and San Paolo in Brazil, as well as New York.
All updated information on the event is available at: www.spagobi.org.
Engineering Group (www.eng.it) is the leading Italian software and services company and one of the top 10 European ICT groups, with about 7,000 people and 40 offices in Italy, Belgium, USA, Brazil and Argentina. The Research & Innovation Department includes the Open Source, Business Intelligence, Big Data and SOA Competency Centers. www.spagoworld.org
SpagoBI Competency Center
SpagoBI Competency Center is the working unit of Engineering Group’s Research & Innovation Division that develops and manages SpagoBI suite. The Center, well-established throughout the Italian territory, coordinates the offices in Brussels in Belgium, New York in the USA and São Paulo in Brazil. www.spagobi.org