ALTIC, the French open source software integration company, has implemented using SpagoBI a new application for SGAR Midi-Pyrénées (Public Administration Sector). The goal of SpagoBI LOLF is to manage the performance indicators of the administration. Under the European directives and the new financial law (LOLF: Loi organique relative aux lois de finances), the French administration must manage and follow the expenses and the budget with the performance indicators. Since these indicators do not always exist in information systems of the enterprises, it is necessary to create an interface to extract and to load the information from the administrative system and also, to design some screen to input the data to calculate the indicators. The advantage of the SpagoBI solution is the web portal interface allowing about 350 users to input data and to see their indicators.
Knowage 6.2, the new SpagoBI version, is now available for download with many novelties about cockpits:
– extended Knowage standard capabilities thanks to the new HTML WIDGET. This new component enables the embedding of custom html, svg and css code to create infographics and the reference to external elements like videos, news or pages from internal/official sites;
– in-line filters thanks to the new SELECTOR WIDGET that manages smart lists to drive the end-user selection;
– dynamic filters available also on text widget to build cards able to follow the context and the end-user interaction;
– in-line options to switch between different chart type and choose the component behavior (selection mode or drill-down mode);
– facilities such as clone widget, moving widget between sheets, change the sheets order;
– i18s support also for cockpit contents.
Moreover, many other improvements are available on metamodels, datasets and menu management. Discover the full novelties list reading the detailed release note.
Discover more bout Knowage here.