ALTIC, the French open source software integration company, has implemented using SpagoBI a new application for SGAR Midi-Pyrénées (Public Administration Sector). The goal of SpagoBI LOLF is to manage the performance indicators of the administration. Under the European directives and the new financial law (LOLF: Loi organique relative aux lois de finances), the French administration must manage and follow the expenses and the budget with the performance indicators. Since these indicators do not always exist in information systems of the enterprises, it is necessary to create an interface to extract and to load the information from the administrative system and also, to design some screen to input the data to calculate the indicators. The advantage of the SpagoBI solution is the web portal interface allowing about 350 users to input data and to see their indicators.
- Image Export, of each widget and of the entire cockpit;
- XLSX Export of data shown in each widget;
- Customizable number style in the HTML Widget;
- Uniform text style management in all types of widgets:
- Text style configuration options in the labels of the graphs;
- Text style configuration of the selector widget;
- User_id and user_role profile attributes automatically valorised for each user;
- New checkbox in charts legend to display/hide values;
- Setting areas and lines as target on charts;
- Sorting the cross-table also using a not displayed column;
- Color customization of charts to associate the same color to a certain category / series
- Name editing of the cockpits created in the “My Workspace” section;
- Creation of menus with more than 2 levels;
- Cloning of a QBE data set;
- Creation of a file data set starting from an XLSX format;
- Management of the TIMESTAMP type in the data set creation function.
KNOWAGE suite reached a new important milestone thanks to the joint effort of Knowage Labs and the open source community: KNOWAGE 6.3.1 is now available.
From the previous version the following changes have been made:
– Knowage Core
Here the full package to easily upgrade to Knowage 6.3: http://release.ow2.org/knowage/6.3.1/