ALTIC, the French open source software integration company, has implemented using SpagoBI the analytical tool for LemonOLAP. LemonOLAP provides a log parser based on regular expressions permitting to scan all kinds of logs. It is used with LemonLDAP, a webSSO that centralizes all requests from users to Web Applications, playing different roles : user authentications, access authorizations and secure data transfer (encryption via HTTPS). LemonLDAP is already used by 200.000 users everyday in the French Public Administration (e.g.: Gendarmerie, Ministry of Finance). Since it is possible to define analysis axis to explode logs facts in a central and unique database, LemonOLAP provides a unique place where system administrators can follow all their information systems activities. SpagoBI easily presents reports, graphics, olap analysis and query based on the LemonOLAP database.
- Image Export, of each widget and of the entire cockpit;
- XLSX Export of data shown in each widget;
- Customizable number style in the HTML Widget;
- Uniform text style management in all types of widgets:
- Text style configuration options in the labels of the graphs;
- Text style configuration of the selector widget;
- User_id and user_role profile attributes automatically valorised for each user;
- New checkbox in charts legend to display/hide values;
- Setting areas and lines as target on charts;
- Sorting the cross-table also using a not displayed column;
- Color customization of charts to associate the same color to a certain category / series
- Name editing of the cockpits created in the “My Workspace” section;
- Creation of menus with more than 2 levels;
- Cloning of a QBE data set;
- Creation of a file data set starting from an XLSX format;
- Management of the TIMESTAMP type in the data set creation function.
KNOWAGE suite reached a new important milestone thanks to the joint effort of Knowage Labs and the open source community: KNOWAGE 6.3.1 is now available.
From the previous version the following changes have been made:
– Knowage Core
Here the full package to easily upgrade to Knowage 6.3: http://release.ow2.org/knowage/6.3.1/