ALTIC, the French open source software integration company, has implemented using SpagoBI the analytical tool for LemonOLAP. LemonOLAP provides a log parser based on regular expressions permitting to scan all kinds of logs. It is used with LemonLDAP, a webSSO that centralizes all requests from users to Web Applications, playing different roles : user authentications, access authorizations and secure data transfer (encryption via HTTPS). LemonLDAP is already used by 200.000 users everyday in the French Public Administration (e.g.: Gendarmerie, Ministry of Finance). Since it is possible to define analysis axis to explode logs facts in a central and unique database, LemonOLAP provides a unique place where system administrators can follow all their information systems activities. SpagoBI easily presents reports, graphics, olap analysis and query based on the LemonOLAP database.
Knowage 6.2, the new SpagoBI version, is now available for download with many novelties about cockpits:
– extended Knowage standard capabilities thanks to the new HTML WIDGET. This new component enables the embedding of custom html, svg and css code to create infographics and the reference to external elements like videos, news or pages from internal/official sites;
– in-line filters thanks to the new SELECTOR WIDGET that manages smart lists to drive the end-user selection;
– dynamic filters available also on text widget to build cards able to follow the context and the end-user interaction;
– in-line options to switch between different chart type and choose the component behavior (selection mode or drill-down mode);
– facilities such as clone widget, moving widget between sheets, change the sheets order;
– i18s support also for cockpit contents.
Moreover, many other improvements are available on metamodels, datasets and menu management. Discover the full novelties list reading the detailed release note.
Discover more bout Knowage here.