ESEL company of the Engineering Group, supplier on the market of Healthcare and Local Public Administration, has used SpagoBI at ASL 3 of Turin (Italy) for the innovation of the distribution system of the budget cards towards all the operative units of the hospital garrisons and territorial districts, enriching these with detailed information on the allocated services and carried out admissions. The solution imposes a significant behavioural model for outlining the users of various sections (Management and Quality Control, Informative System, Operative Departments and Units and Enterprise Management) and diversifying by role the portal environment, the analytic documents available, the data made visible. The developed analytic base covers with various analyses (OLAP, reporting, QbE) all the economic dimensions and evolves towards the garrison detailed information regarding the services and the admissions.
Knowage 6.2, the new SpagoBI version, is now available for download with many novelties about cockpits:
– extended Knowage standard capabilities thanks to the new HTML WIDGET. This new component enables the embedding of custom html, svg and css code to create infographics and the reference to external elements like videos, news or pages from internal/official sites;
– in-line filters thanks to the new SELECTOR WIDGET that manages smart lists to drive the end-user selection;
– dynamic filters available also on text widget to build cards able to follow the context and the end-user interaction;
– in-line options to switch between different chart type and choose the component behavior (selection mode or drill-down mode);
– facilities such as clone widget, moving widget between sheets, change the sheets order;
– i18s support also for cockpit contents.
Moreover, many other improvements are available on metamodels, datasets and menu management. Discover the full novelties list reading the detailed release note.
Discover more bout Knowage here.